Monday, August 4, 2008

We're Leaving

They moved up our travel date one week. So, this Friday is the big day. We'll be leaving our small town to travel across the world. We will meet two of our daughters for the first time and bring them home. We are so happy that the day is almost here.

I've been working on my "to do" list and am pretty close to getting it finished. At least the big one is finished . . . we have plane tickets for all 4 of us on the same flight. There are so many people going to Ethiopia right now that airplane tickets are almost impossible to come by. We did manage to get four of them on the same flight, however. Our travel agent wasn't sure that she would be able to do that so I took matters into my own hands and found what we were looking for. Hopefully the girls like flying because it is a LONG trip!

I'll let you know how the trip goes and post some pictures of our family of six.

No comments: