First off, Senait lost four teeth . . . in just over ONE WEEK! She found out she got money from the toothfairy (a whole quarter) so she just kept right on pulling. She is a tough little girl.
Meseret and Senait are now attending the school that has a deaf program. They receive instruction in sign language for most of the day. It has really helped improve their language skills. They are also learning other skills much faster than they were at their other school. There is one problem with them going to school however. Kylie gets very jealous. She want to go to school too. She came down stairs all prepared for her first day of school. She even put her backpack on. Needless to say she was very upset when I told her she wouldn't be going that day.
1 comment:
Senait is so cute even when she's missing so many teeth! I LOVE your girls and am so proud of you for all you've been able acomplish with them Thank you for being a shining star and example to me. I hope your hair cut is okay!
Love to you all~
bonnie
Post a Comment